Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Monday lunch at Young Chow

Young Chow is a Chinese restaurant I discovered while living in Front Royal and commuting to Centerville, Virginia, back during the 2011-2013 era, when I worked for a tutoring and test-prep service. Young Chow, which appears to be family-run, makes great fried wontons, not to mention an addictive crispy beef, which I inevitably order every time I swing by for a visit.

Below are photos of the wontons, some pan-fried dumplings, and that glorious crispy beef. I had been thinking about which restaurant I wanted to visit during my Monday jaunt to Front Royal, but I decided to stop early, in Haymarket, just off Route 55, to relive this particular experience.








1 comment:

John Mac said...

I guess a crack about preferring Young Chow to old chow would be lame, even by my standards.

It does look good though!