Monday, August 27, 2018

Ave, John!

Senator John Mac may have just shuffled off this mortal coil, but John Mac of the Philippines is still going strong. In this post, written on his 63rd birthday (Happy Birthday, by the way!), John McCrarey offers some humorous and thoughtful reminiscences.

Which brings me to a birthday memory. I was dating a girl from work named Darla. She was a clerk on the night shift. She left work early and showed up at my place just a little before midnight. At the stroke of 12 she commenced to give me a blow job. I was of course pleasantly surprised. Afterwards she told me she never wanted me to forget what I was doing when I turned 30. I’m sure I will never forget even though she left me not long after. Sweet girl!

When I turned 30 in 1999, I started taking religious-studies courses at the beginning of my grad-school career. I flirted a bit with a very cute-but-married classmate, but that never went anywhere, thank goodness. No jobs were blown in the attaining of my Master's degree. Such is the boring life I've led, utterly lacking in the adventures that John Mac has been through.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

Whew! I was afraid you were going to say without pictures the post was worthless...

Thanks for the shout out and birthday greetings...