Friday, December 05, 2003

the Death Star will be completed on schedule

Call me insane.

I haven't slept. Not a wink.

Believe me, I want to sleep right now, but I'm not quite finished.

"Not finished with what?" your ass crack hisses timidly.

With my CafePress store, of course!

Ah, the things I do for you people. I noticed my SiteMeter graph is slightly up, so thank you. You have my gratitude. And thanks, again, to the furtive purchasers of Scary Spasms in Hairy Chasms. More books are on their way to the warehouse.

I was up scanning and tweaking and converting and finessing over thirty designs for CafePress-- some based on old art still sitting in my Mac's hard drive, some based on the brush art and calligraphy I brought home with me from Seoul. The end result?

Tons of new products.

No need to hit Chewiest Tumors for these items. Here's the direct link to

Caverns of the Big Hominid



Take a gander. Do some Christmas shopping. There's more to come... and once I master a couple other programs, I'll be adding COLOR to much of what you see, and maybe even HTML-ing the CafeShops template to make it something more... hominidal.

But now, the time has come for blissful slumber. True, it's only 3 in the afternoon, but my contacts are blurred to the point where it's almost like I'm not wearing them, and I'm nodding off at my brother's laptop, upon which I must... not... drool. Otherwise, I'll spend a year being farted awake by a very angry David.

By the way, if you have suggestions for other BigHo-style CafePress/CafeShops products, stick a comment over in Vile Vituperation, or send me an email.

Now, O Somnus, I stand ready...

_

No comments: