Saturday, March 03, 2007

vive le centrisme

I took the "Political Compass" test again (thanks, once again, to Brian, from whom I originally stole the link). I'm even more centrist than the last time:



Me for president. I speak French, but did not serve in Vietnam and have killed no Vietnamese people. I once ate a dog, though. Americans like candidates who eat dog. Oh, yeah-- horse, too. I've eaten horsemeat before. If the watchword for 2008 is "electability," then I'd say I've got the goods.


_

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You should start a centrist dickhead party, Kevin.

Jason said...

I tested Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/ Authoritarian: -5.08

Just missed your centrist dickhead region by a pube!

And now, I'm off to buy an assault rifle to go hunt pro-lifers.

-Jason

Sean said...

Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59

I"m not very knowledgable about politics or what these terms mean so I don't even know what to think about them, but there's my standings.

Maven said...

My results:

Economic Left/Right: -4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.92

Apparently, I'm in the neo-hippy, do-gooder neighborhood that Ghandi appears (somewhere between collectivism and anarchism.

I'm four spaces down and four spaces to the left of where you are.

Anonymous said...

Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

Not quite a centrist... need to get a little more authoritarian for that. Maybe I should go hunting with Jason.

My dad would probably faint if he saw these results... so much for the apple not falling far from the tree.

I would bet that living in a foreign country has a lot to do with my scores, though.

Anonymous said...

Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

you are my most electable leader. all hail the hairy chasms. -donut

Anonymous said...

Econ Left/Right: 1.38
Soc Lib/Auth: 0.46

http://www.dprkstudies.org/images/rich-pol-comp.png