Monday, May 28, 2007

pissed off

I feel like shooting a bunny.

Did you hear about that kid who took down a massive boar with a .50-caliber pistol? Given my current mood, I'd like to see what that pistol could do to Fiver, Hazel, Bigwig, and the rest of that fucking warren.

I wanna see rabbits explode in mid-leap. I wanna stand in a shower of lagomorph meat. I wanna ram a large hook through both of a rabbit's eyes-- in one eyehole and out the other-- and whirl that fucker around like a furry little morning star while screaming at passersby: Tell your fortune, ma'am? Sir!?

And then I wanna slap on some heavy hiking boots and step on hamsters for a couple hours.


_

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it isn't rabbits, but you can watch a very odd looking Sylvester Stallone do what Rambo does best here: http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=Rx6i090FGzQ&eurl=http%3A//search.hp.netscape.com/hp/search%3Fquery%3Drambo%25204%2520trailer%26fromPage%3DHPPav1Top&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/Rx6i090FGzQ/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskJPBj3CVZEyqBPnGPbmbqNZ

It is quite violent and extremely gory!! I'll be in the front row on opening day.

Jelly said...

Did a rabbit piss you off, or are you just wanting to take it out on them?
Cheer up, General Woundwart!
(I hope me telling you to cheer up doesn't make you feel like sticking a hook through my skull.)

Anonymous said...

YEAH BABY!

Flwowdah

Chwowdah

Mhwowfuh

HO!

HEY! HA!

HEE?

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...

Hopefully these might be enough to raise a smile at least...

I'm here if you need to vent. OY!

Anonymous said...

One more bunny related link for you to ponder.