Thursday, April 02, 2020

the "urinal game"

My coworker pointed me to an old Flash-driven activity called "The Urinal Game." It's apparently a kind of psychological test. I tried the game and think it's at least 50% bullshit, but give it a whirl yourself and see what you think.

I got a notification today, in my Chrome browser, saying that Adobe Flash would no longer be supported on Chrome after the end of this year. Is something going to replace Flash, or are we saying bye-bye, en masse, to a ton of Flash-driven games and animations?

No more De-animator?



1 comment:

John Mac said...

That's disappointing. Went to the link and had a notice saying "Adobe Flash player is blocked". I couldn't figure out how to unblock it. Then I saw this notice:

Note: Most of the games at GameScene.com require either the Shockwave Player or the Flash Player. The Shockwave player was discontinued in April, 2019. If you still have it installed, these games may still work. The Flash Player will be available until the end of 2020, but only for some browsers. Then it will be retired by Adobe. With Shockwave game and Flash soon to follow, the games at this site will soon be retired. Many of these game are now available as iPhone and iPad apps.

I can't play the Urinal game, ain't that a pisser?