Monday, July 25, 2022

three docs die within days of each other after COVID jabs

Doctors Jakub Sawicki, Lorne Segall, and Stephen McKenzie, all youngish men and all working within the same health community in Canada (Mississauga hospitals, Ontario), died one after the other within a four-day span after all receiving a fourth COVID injection. Details of the story are being aired as the truth is investigated, but if you go to the linked article, you'll find photos of the doctors with their names and pretty specific biographical information about them, which ought to make research into their histories easier for everyday Joes like me and my readership. So, I invite you to confirm away. 

A string of deaths involving otherwise-healthy doctors is a major red flag in my book, and while I still hold that, statistically, death from the jab is improbable (arguably billions jabbed at this point, but I think only thousands of deaths worldwide, not millions), there remain good, rational reasons to be leery of being inoculated. I am, frankly, a bit worried for friends and coworkers who've gotten jabbed. I saw one article claiming COVID can effectively age your brain a decade, which is scary in itself. That makes me scared for me, too, since I've long wondered whether I've already been infected but have just been asymptomatic.

However you're living your life, jab or no jab, be careful.

UPDATE: a very suspicious online article that supposedly talks about how Dr. Sawicki died contains no useful information at all but merely shovels a bunch of biographical information at us. Here was a chance to provide an argument saying the doctor's death wasn't COVID related, and that his death in proximity to the deaths of two other young doctors in the same hospital system could be chalked up to coincidence, but instead, the article merely offers a bio under subtitles like "How did Jakub Sawicki die?" and "Jakub Sawicki cause of death." At the very bottom, after relating Sawicki's bio and saying absolutely nothing about his death, the article concludes limply with, "Here we have shared all the information which we had and there is no information about his death."—the most relevant sentence in the whole article, if article is even the right word for this sham. I'm open to the possibility that these three deaths are all, in fact, part of one big coincidence, but there's something inarguably spooky about these circumstances, and they're surely worth investigating. If people start denying there's a need to investigate, then that, too, is a big, red flag. Because this is police-state, Trudeauvian, holier-than-thou Canada (YouTuber JJ McCullough confirms the country's insecurity vis-à-vis the US), I'm kind of expecting such denials.

UPDATE 2: further research shows that the article I found is probably bot-generated and is a species of clickbait or spam that appears when a research term, like a dead doctor's name, begins trending. The article therefore probably isn't worth your attention. Real news will come of its own accord, I'm sure.

UPDATE 3: the article initially linked to above notes a fourth dead doctor: Paul Hannam.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

Damn. I'm seeing my doctor today, and one of the health issues I'll be discussing is which jab is likely to do me the least damage. I'm in a box--I have to leave the country to renew my visa, but the Philippines is not letting unvaxxed tourists return. So, I get the jab, or I have to move. I don't want to leave.

Kevin Kim said...

Good luck as you figure out what to do. Quite a pickle, eh?