Thursday, June 22, 2023

images

attributed to many sources






She gives him that hungry, beady stare because she knows what's for dinner.



Too late unless you're willing to take up arms.

The tweet's in the style of UK English, so the periods outside the quotes get a pass.




Huh. Chekov can pronounce "V"s.



so unsanitary






Oy! Cunt! Ah-ah!

And she won't be blowing anything later.


You're missing a comma.


link here

"I don't know... I can imagine quite a bit."


This meme is causing complaints on Instapundit. Mainly because the complainers are missing the point.





It tells me that AZ had better not knuckle under.

Shithole cities with Dem mayors at the helm.

The left never seems to understand what "free" really means.


The movie had a gentle anti-racism message couched as "Get past the fact that he's a rat." My problem with the movie was that I couldn't get past the fact that he was a rat.



No comments: