Thursday, July 08, 2004

gastric and stochastic

My ass made the strangest noise this afternoon as I settled in for a dump: a groan. That's a new one on me.

This was followed by a more normal-sounding ass-belch and the standard assortment of hisses, tweets, and braying/whinnying noises.

But, man, that groan stayed with me. It haunts my daytime thoughts. I can only hope it's a good omen for tonight's second-round job interview.

Which reminds me: thanks are in order to Andi, Scott (American-in-Japan), and by47ronin for their encouragement. All of them wrote in to suggest that I need to take this job. Scott and ronin both agree that I should slap up a pic of myself in the lab coat... but with some extras, ranging from stethoscope to KY jelly. I think I need to take a posed photo while holding a giant dildo. I wonder if I can persuade Claire to get on the table and... nah, probably not.

_

No comments: