Monday, March 21, 2005

trippin'

Off to Japan on Wednesday to get the visa changed over. What an expensive hassle. With funds dwindling, I'm hoping that EC doesn't cheat me out of my final pay (in theory, the remaining W600,000, but I'm guessing it'll be closer to W300,000, which is a damn shame). They were good about paying me on March 10th; I'm hoping they'll be trustworthy at least a little while longer.

I've collected a few old tutorees (no word yet from the Big Cheese; I assume he's ignoring me), so I've got an income stream, of sorts, for April. I also applied to Sookmyung Women's University for a position in their foreign language school, which I assume is run like a hagwon, but with fewer hours. Good: the extra free time could go to more tutorees (shhhh). SMU has positions opening in April and July. More on this as it happens.


_

No comments: