Sunday, September 30, 2018

more work. hooray.

Boogersnot and sore throats be damned. I'm not in the greatest of moods, especially since last night's encounter with the custodian, and it doesn't help that I've now got some sort of cold. I don't know whether my cold somehow ties in with my recent allergy symptoms (I ended up getting 24-hour allergy capsules from the local pharmacy; they work, but not for the advertised 24 hours), but one way or another, I started off cold-free Saturday morning, then ended up sniffling and sore of throat by late Saturday night.

I was at the office, yesterday, from 11 a.m. to a bit past midnight. I'm in the office for a full Sunday session today, too, as I'm trying to get a massive project done by the end of the first week of October. Not my ideal way to spend a weekend, but I consider this the racking-up of good karma before I head off to France a bit before mid-October (my travel dates are the 11th through the 27th, so I need some comp time, anyway).

Well... back to blowing my nose, taking multi-symptom cold meds, downing allergy caps, and slogging through this project. May your Sunday be a fun-filled one.



No comments: