Saturday, April 13, 2019

apologies if I accidentally deleted your comment just now

I had a whole cluster of spam comments in my comment queue just now, and without checking the entire list to see whether there were any legitimate comments in there, I clicked "select all comments" and deleted the entire crop. If you left a comment, and it hasn't appeared by now (check this post's date/time stamp to verify when "now" is), I apologize for the accidental deletion, and I'm afraid you'll have to rewrite your comment. I always find such situations psychologically interesting because they force the commenter to get self-critical and decide whether the lost comment is worth rewriting. I've been in situations where I've written a long comment, suffered an accidental deletion, and decided not to rewrite because fuck that.



No comments: