Saturday, May 15, 2021

it's still the stroke ward, but...

So I think I misunderstood.  I wasn't being moved out of the stroke ward so much as down the hall to a non-specialized room.  I no longer have sensors all over my torso.  Am not sure how long I'll be here, as they might move me again.  Anyway, I'd love for you all to come visit, but they're following a strict corona protocol that prevents group visits and pretty much limits visitors to whomever you selected as your bohoja, i.e., your guardian.  Life is boring, but the food is okay.  I'll have more to say soon.



3 comments:

John Mac said...

Well then, I guess we'll just have to visit vicariously by reading your update posts. I'm just happy and relieved you are ABLE to post. Do you have a room to yourself? Here's hoping being bored continues to be your biggest complaint!

Hang in there.

Charles said...

With HJ having been in the hospital recently, I am very familiar with the protocols hospitals have been following. So I will just wish you a speedy recovery and hope you stay sane!

Daniel said...

Sounds like you're on the road to recovery! Fingers crossed for a speedy discharge and no lingering aftereffects. Keep us posted! We're rooting for you...