Thursday, May 26, 2005

postal scrotum: Neil on panties

Neil Barker writes:

Kevin Kim,

Hmm. That's a tough one. A while back in a former life I had a similar situation at Sejong University. I guess the best advice I ever heard was from that Seinfeld episode where George gets caught gawking at the network exec's daughter's cleavage. Jerry freaks out and says something about treating cleavage (or panties in this case) like the Sun...quick glance and turn away! Staring may be damaging to your health (in more ways than one no doubt)

Easier said than done I s'pose. Been caught a few times by the girlfriend staring at cleavage - legs and mini-skirts mostly - by my girlfriend. Now when I see some skin I'll distract myself by staring up at Korean signs, birds, clouds, you get the idea. Takes discipline. Haha.

P.S. - With the weather getting warmer, it's only going to get worse. Shorter and shorter skirts. Good luck at Smoo. Great blog by the way.

Neil

Jerry's right: "quick glance and turn away" is what I've had to do. No way in hell can I afford to stare in a class of only ten students. Nine are bound to notice something's up.

(Something's up-- get it? Oh, I kill myself.)

Today, Miss Panties was absent. The class proceeded... flaccidly.


_

No comments: