Saturday, November 10, 2007

the state of dental care in Korea

A student of mine writes in his journal:

Several years ago I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. It took me about two hours. The dentist used morphine to reduce the pain. On a regular basis, I do teeth cleaning at a dentist in order to remove plaque. It sometimes cost me a lot of money if I have to have clowns on my teeth. Clowns are not deductible by dental insurance.

How right you are, Mr. Kim. Clowns are most assuredly not deductible.


_

3 comments:

Jelly said...

I totally want to meet Mr. Kim. I think his mouth must be a laugh!

My students are really loud. I wonder if I could somehow convince them to get MIMES on their teeth.

Anonymous said...

Preppin'.

Preppin'.

PREPPIN'.

Unknown said...

Clowns...now that was funny.