Saturday, March 14, 2020

why Creepy Uncle Joe is going to lose

I've been watching a lot of The Hill lately, with Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti. These two hosts are openly liberal-Democrat leaning (Krystal Ball once ran for office as a Democrat), but like Tim Pool, they make some effort to both cleave to their liberal ideals while also being as fair as possible in their assessments of the US political situation. I agree more often with Tim Pool than I do with this pair, but Ball and Enjeti (boy, that sounds weird) offer another from-the-left perspective that I think righties ought to hear.

In the Hill video below, the dynamic duo reviews the recent video of Joe Biden going ballistic on a union worker who had serious questions about Biden's anti-Second Amendment stance—a stance that Biden, in his senility, pitifully tries to deny, covering his dishonesty with anger, cursing, finger-pointing, and an apparent threat to slap his interlocutor:


I saw the video of Biden sitting with Beto O'Rourke and saying to the camera, to all gun owners: "If I win, I'm coming for you." Biden wants Beto in charge of gun confiscation. Don't believe me? Watch this Colion Noir video, then:






No comments: