Tuesday, March 10, 2020

big deal... this is a normal Saturday night for me

PURCELL, OK: COUPLE CRASH CAR INTO HOUSE WHILE ATTEMPTING 69 SEX POSITION WHILE DRIVING

Be sure to click. The photo is awesome.

PS: the dude is 56. His lady-love is 19. Right on!

The haiku I left in the comments at Instapundit:

Drunk-drive 69
changes into Chomp the Clam
and Bite the Sausage


The comments thread features lots of The World According to Garp jokes. I assume you get the reference to one of the most comic/tragic scenes in the novel.


ADDENDUM: a savvy commenter notes that there's a "Disclaimer: This is satire" tag appended to the very bottom of the article. Alas. I so wanted this to be true.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

56 and 19? That sounds familiar. Although in these parts the man would be about ten years older than that on average.

I have had opportunities with a couple of 22-year-old females, but I just can't pull the trigger. I prefer women half my age, but that's just how I roll.

Kevin Kim said...

Well, you've heard the mathematical formula for creepiness: divide your age by 2 and add 7. That's the minimum age you can date; going below that age is officially creepy. So for me, I can't go below 32.