Sunday, May 28, 2023

images


Is there some way to shave off gum tissue to expose more of the teeth?

heh

Show me alternative energy that is truly green and economically viable, and I'm in.





an oldie but a goodie



This cracked me up.


good one







With chunks of Holofernes for extra flavor!


All of us who have been passive have to answer for our passivity.

It doesn't help that you've got a bunch of retirees from the northeast who all reflexively vote Democrat.





I love these sea-level memes and will post them every chance I get.



Robert Byrd, Exalted Cyclops, KKK

Half the people on the streets of Seoul are still masking up. Jesus Christ.

But the experience left the female cat with a strange taste for pussy.

which is why you'll never see zombies on the Four River path

teh krayzee (but maybe the plates were packaged that way)



No comments: