Thursday, August 31, 2023

cookeez

Only 3 remain, but the cookies I made otherwise sold out:

last night

taken to the office today

This batch was 37 cookies. I think I ended up with a few grams less of cookie dough per scoop. And this time, the cookies all came out great: nothing got overbaked. They were soft, though, not crunchy, probably because of the lingering humidity in my apartment despite my A/C. My boss said he prefers softer cookies, anyway, so I guess we're good on that front. I distributed cookies to everyone in my office, then I went out and gave some cookies away to the pharmacist lady who's always there for me, to the seamster/seamstress team that has repaired my clothes in the past, and to the nice lady at the bakery who always serves me with a smile. I had the chance to eat a couple cookies last night, and the final three cookies that are left in the container will die a horrible death once I'm back at my place.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

The cookie man, Korea version. Of course, with home-baked cookies, you are in a league of your own. They look great!