Saturday, August 26, 2023

another Hawaiian speaks out

She doesn't hold back:

What troubles me, though, is that this lady probably voted for Biden and voted Democrat for all the other offices as well, and she probably sees no connection between constantly voting this way and her current situation. When election time rolls around again, I expect the deep-blue citizens of Hawaii to make the same mistakes all over again. I applaud this lady's sentiments, but I suspect she's not quite putting two and two together in her mind.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

I voted for Democrats exclusively all my life until 9/11/2001. To say the least, that event was a real eye-opener. I haven't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since. The significant change in my political opinion was predicated on discovering other news sources on the Internet, like Instapundit. As crazy as it sounds now, I previously relied entirely on the Washington Post and television networks to understand the world. When I expanded those horizons, I came to realize that MSM is all about indoctrination. It is not just the outright lies and misrepresentations they present as news; it is the failure to report the whole story and omission of facts that don't conform to the narrative that creates the bias. Once I saw the whole picture and became my own fact-checker, I saw through the lies and started voting accordingly.

Hopefully, the lefties in Hawaii have been similarly awakened from their ignorant slumber.