Saturday, February 28, 2004

and another mug design!

In case you're wondering what I've given up for Lent... it's poverty. This isn't as easy as it sounds. Ever since Smallholder (who guest posts on the Maximum Leader's blog and has written a post or two here at the Hairy Chasms) made a private comment about how the PayPal "donation" button was little more than begging, I've taken it off my blog and tried my best to earn your moolah. As Janet Jackson said, "Tit for tat!"

So during this Lenten time of contemplation and probity, please aid me, Dear Reader, in my quest to acquire spiritual discipline through profit, to boil in the soul-searing, character-building cauldron of prosperity, to liberate myself from the mortal sin of penury, and know the virtuous humility of those blessed with mountains of filthy lucre. Oh, to endure such a burden!

Click the screaming alien on the sidebar and take a trip through my CafePress products. And behold the newest in a slew of mug designs:


Go suck a broom handle.


If you want to purchase the mug, here are direct links to the standard and large sizes.


Go thou and shop!

_

No comments: