Saturday, February 07, 2004

hierophany

The Maximum Leader appeared to me in a vision while I was on the pot, and he looked like this:

Who darkeneth counsel through words without knowledge?



I don't like it when the Maximum Leader appears this way, because my asshole closes like a trap and refuses to keep vomiting.

His voice boomed through the bathroom, louder than a Howler from Neville Longbottom's grandmother:


Find and kill the frog.




"Yes!" I shouted. "Your every wish is my command!"

Truth be told, I had no fucking clue what "the frog" was.

Then I had the following vision:


sumptuous




It's always nice when divine powers just hand you clues. And to make it even clearer, I was granted a vision of how to kill the frog:


the Chinese call this 'eating bitter'




I was to kill it disgustingly, yet deliciously. That much was obvious.

Or maybe the Maximum Leader was saying I needed to kill some French people.


_

No comments: