Monday, August 29, 2005

this is a testis of the Emergency Broadcasting System

I tried making changes to my template, but they aren't registering-- this despite a "your blog published successfully" message. I also replied to a comment in a comment thread, but the comment wasn't emailed to me (Blogger automatically emails copies of all comments to the blog's owner, including those made by the owner). Strangely, the comment did show up on the blog.

Something up with Blogger?

Am now publishing this post as a test.


_

2 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

...ah.

The template revisions appeared once I published THIS post. Go figger.


Kevin

kwandongbrian said...

I had similar problems making changes to my profile today. The changes did appear, but only several hour later...in fact, I just checked now that they did- it's 2:00am and I made the changes around 9:00pm. If you're curious, I'm up to feed my son.