Wednesday, July 24, 2013

T minus 15

Along with my unforgotten promise to write reviews for "Oldboy" and "The Hobbit" (those posts are sitting in my draft queue), I've got a few other posts in mind, to wit:

1. What makes "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" the greatest of the Trek films?

2. Why watch "Battlestar Galactica"?

3. Reflections on my 2.5 years at YB

Here's hoping I have the time and energy to write these posts in the near future. And, hey: if I don't have time to write these posts before I leave on August 13, I'll write them when I have the time once I'm in Korea. My new job will afford me plenty of free time: the equivalent of three-day weekends, every week, and four months' vacation per year. Insane. And my pay will be about the same as what I currently receive. Doubly insane!


_

1 comment:

John from Daejeon said...

#1. Because "Space Seed" was great source material starring an actor who could hold his own with Shatner.

#2. Because Lorne Greene is arguably television's greatest father, plus he could sure hock that Alpo.