Sunday, March 01, 2020

more from the #Blexit/#Walkaway crowd

I continue to collect #WalkAway videos on YouTube, mainly from black citizens who have left the liberal/Democrat side of the aisle (the so-called "plantation").

Here are three vids I recently found:




Choice quote from the above video: "I don't wanna be a part of a party that can ride on the coattails of my skin color and do fuck-all for me." I left a comment calling this the sexiest bumper-sticker quote ever.

ADDENDUM: Ami Horowitz (scroll down my list of Horowitz videos here) has an awesome, hilarious series of man-on-the-street interviews in which he showcases white liberal racism and condescension toward black people:


ADDENDUM 2: "Why These Black New Yorkers are Voting for Trump in 2020"





1 comment:

John Mac said...

Wow. Liberal racism against blacks is almost as bad as their hatred of whites. The ignorance displayed in the Horowitz video is astounding.