Monday, May 01, 2023

mohr bred

To take into the office tomorrow:

A bit less suntanned than last time, I think.

I had a bunch of leftover shredded cheese, so I added that to the bread. Having just tasted one of the darker loaves, I'd say the cheese didn't do much to affect the taste and texture: I barely notice it despite having dumped in a couple handfuls. This is a bit like last time, when I added a mess of dried parsley to the "dough" to add some extra flavor. The parsley barely registered. It's almost as if Everything Bagel seasoning is the only seasoning that will do anything. Weird.

It's been an off-the-chain kind of weekend, food-wise, but we're back to the discipline now, with the exception of Wednesday, when I'll be serving deli sandwiches to the crew. My Korean coworker says his doctor told him he has to work on his own problem with high blood sugar, so I might propose some sort of competition to motivate my coworker and me.



No comments: