Saturday, November 19, 2005

hop to it!

Now's the time to be thinking about the gifts you'll be giving your loved ones, and nothing says love quite like a Big Hominid product.

From my Cafe Press store, we've got:

1. Christmas Cards

2. Mugs

3. Tile Coasters

4. Tee Shirts

5. Sweatshirts

6. Mouse Pads and Other Thingies

An overview of the store is here.

From Amazon.com, you can buy my book, Scary Spasms in Hairy Chasms: A Panoply of Paeans to Putrescence and a Cornucopia of Corrosive Coprophilia.

Or buy it directly from yours truly here.

I'm working on my second book, Water from a Skull, which I hope to publish sometime next year, quite likely through Lulu.com.

While Water from a Skull will be serious in tone, a second humor book is also in the works. No title yet.

What're you waiting for? Stop scratching your balls and go BUY SOME SHIT!


_

No comments: