Friday, November 04, 2005

when boredom, narcissism, and self-delusion collide

Many thanks to Justin Yoshida for the link to this interesting do-it-yourself police sketch site.

I decided to try recreating myself from memory. No photos were consulted in the formation of the following image. Now that I look at it, I think I made myself too thin. It was, however, remarkable to see how-- despite a small inventory of body parts-- one could craft a fairly accurate image of oneself.

Here I am... sort of:









One complaint: they didn't have my lips on file. Every pair of lips they showed looked too feminine. I'm thinking about cutting my lips off and sending them to the site designer for him/her to scan.



_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! You actually made a sketch of yourself! Props, dude. Guess you really were bored.