Sunday, November 06, 2005

putain, c'est pas d'conneries...

Riots in France continue. Holy shit.

While it's a bit too early for conservative doomsayers to pronounce last rites over France, I'd agree with more moderate conservatives that (in the capitalized prose of Pooh Bear) France Has A Problem.

UPDATE: As a service to those who're interested, I'll be following the French news and translating it for you.

Interesting note, though: violence seems to be occurring in the poor zones-- it's done by the poor, against the poor. A bit like the L.A. riots, eh? Useless expressions of frustration against Da Man. I'll look into French commentaires and see what I can come up with.




_

1 comment:

JR said...

Comparing this to the riots in L.A. is dead on. Yes, this gets the attention of "da man" but as far as doing in good, I don't think so. I read where the local French public wants to start miltias. Now, this would be something.
Great site by the way. I laughed my ass off at some of your comments on your pics.