Sunday, June 04, 2006

audioblog 1: the birth of foulness

Click the image below and enjoy this, the very first (and very brief) audioblog of BigHominid's Hairy Chasms.




Now, if only I could get my damn scanner and camera software working again...

UPDATE: What follows is "audioblog 1a," a tribute to Retarded Animal Babies Episode 14. In that episode, a grown-up Rabbit discusses another character, Puppy, who has become a fat, eyepatch-wearing, offworld despot living on the world of Boobulon, a planet made of breasts. The full quote in the episode, which cracks me up every time I hear it, is: "He rules a planet made entirely of BOOBS, constantly engorged in an extended, five-dimensionally infinite orgasm!" My own four-second tribute merely goes up to the word "boobs."

Enjoy.



_

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fanfreakintastic! Like the voice of God Almighty Himself. No wonder the chicks dig you.

Kevin Kim said...

The special effects certainly don't hurt. My real voice sounds more like Michael Jackson's.


Kevin

Anonymous said...

Cracked me up laughing! I was going to say that it doesn't sound like you, but then read your comment.

Sean said...

I'd definitely use that in a soundbite if I ever audio blog

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling this is the start of something beautiful.

And I don't think you sound like Michael Jackson. It takes a lot more than just grabbing your crotch all the time to sound like the King of Pop.

Anonymous said...

What's next, the toilet cam? Oh man...I dare you!

Yeah baby!

Maven said...

Goodness... I finally was able to hear all of the audioblogs today while at work. I don't have the quicktime thingy at home.

Loved the coughing-emphysemic satanic voice!