Friday, June 09, 2006

awwwww

Found totally at random--

This YouTube snippet offers you a tiny slice of life: a video project by a kindergarten ESL class in Korea. The skit is called "Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?" The teacher who directed the video left a comment on YouTube:

When I was in Korea, I taught kindergarten. These are the kids I taught in the peter rabbit class. Oh, and before any one asks, Sherry (the queen) is saying "kiss my hand" not "kiss my ass." Her pronunciation is just a little strained. Also, the guy eating the cookie, in case you haven't guessed, is me. Though I'm a lot less blond now. The kids liked that. Blond hair in korea is like being a movie star or something.


IF you want to read more about my time in korea, go here:
Link 1

OR here, though scroll to the bottom for the first story:
Link 2

Enjoy.





I'd like to think the kids got a kick out of seeing themselves on video. I'm sure the parents loved watching their kids as well.



_

No comments: