Friday, June 16, 2006

paper tigers?

Mom and Dad sent me a pic that just screams, "Awwwwwwwwwwwww...!"

As a gift for Mom (she gets her birthday and Mother's Day in rapid succession), I sent home the tiger mask I'd used at the end of the winter intensive term. Along with that mask, I sent over my "first draft" mask, which was much cruder in design. In the following pic, we can see Mom wearing the prototype mask, Dad wearing the "final draft"... and the embarrassing fact that my head must be incredibly huge because neither mask sits well on Mom and Dad.

See for yourself:


Mom's now finished with her term as president of her Korean women's society. Dad's giving her an end-of-term surprise, but I'm not at liberty to say what the surprise is. Mom's no dummy; she knows something's going to happen. I hope she enjoys it when it does. She deserves a rest from all the stress she's had to go through.

By the way, Mom and Dad have both appeared masked on the blog before:





Kinda makes a fella homesick.






_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah?

Velcro waves his wand and chances a prance. Apple tree gone, hatte.