Saturday, June 24, 2006

note to commenters

Comments are now moderated.

If you publish a comment and don't see it right away, please don't re-publish the comment. Each comment now must await approval. Yes, I'm a bastard control freak, but I'm a bastard control freak intent on keeping a clean comments section.

I've watched some of the big blogs leave their comment threads open and unmoderated, so that they become gladiatorial arenas presided over by a small subset of ego-filled assholes who act like they own the place,* and I won't have that on my own blog. The only asshole allowed here is ME. If you find that hypocritical, you are invited to slurp deeply of the sweat oozing from my perineum.





*Yeah, I have a particular blogger/commenter in mind-- very much of the "more intelligent than thou" stripe. Fucker should keep that shit on his own blog, but no.


_

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh?

Anonymous said...

Is it I, Master?

Maven said...

...slurp deeply of the sweat oozing from my perineum...

Beautiful string of words right there. Deliciously descriptive! I prefer my mantra, "Eat my corn" (implied: out of my sweet, sweet feces).

Great minds think alike:)

Now I have to think of a way to get your taint out of my noggin:)

Peace... two fingas!