Saturday, July 24, 2021

walk delayed until 5 p.m.

JW just called to say he now understands my warning about how hot it is outside (about 37ºC, 98.6ºF, human body temperature), so he proposed delaying today's walk. He'll pick me up at 5, and now according to him, the drive to our destination is only 1.5 hours away, and since I know time is flexible with JW, I suppose we'll start our walk around 6:30 or 7 p.m. That's a much more reasonable time to start, so while the walk might still be hilly, the sun won't be high in the sky when we begin. At least there's that.

This also means that whatever photos I take will have to happen while the sun is still out, so you won't get pics of the entire walk. Just FYI.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Probably a good idea to delay. It is absolutely brutal today.